Explore Our Other Services
Bio-Trauma 911, Inc. offers a wide variety of services to both individuals and companies throughout the United States. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our technicians primarily service the Midwestern United States. However, in light of the extensive list of affiliate companies we work with throughout the country, we can typically assist you regardless of your geographical location.
While our company primarily specializes in biohazard remediation and assistance to hoarders with cleaning & sorting of their home contents, we also offer a wide range of additional services. Some of these services include odor remediation, deep cleaning, removal of human and animal feces, cleaning of bird & bat droppings and area disinfection following exposure to infectious waste or communicable diseases.
Please consider contacting us before attempting to clean a contaminated scene. We have trained personnel standing by 24 hours a day to answer your questions. Even though a service you are in need of may not be listed within this website, our technicians are more than likely trained to provide that service.
We Provide the Following:
While we specialize in biohazard remediation and hoarding cleanup, we also offer several other services.
If you’d like to speak with us regarding these services or any other service that may not be listed on this website, please call us at 1-800-759-6960 or simply click the chat button below.
Deep Cleaning Service
There’s no one definition for deep cleaning and every company you talk with will offer something different with their deep cleaning service. Likewise, no situation is the same and it’s not possible to promise you we can clean every 2,000 sq ft home in 8 hours. Here are some factors that we have to consider:
- Does anyone in the home smoke?
- Are animals present in the home?
- How cluttered is the home?
- Types of surfaces (e.g. wallpaper, high gloss enamel paint vs flat, carpet or wood flooring)
- How long has it been since a deep cleaning has been completed?
- What are your expectations for a deep cleaning?
Some of the deep cleaning services that we provide in our standard package include:
- Cleaning grout lines
- Disinfecting wastebaskets
- Removal of soap scum and lime
- Disinfecting doorknobs
- Cleaning of shower doors & curtains
- Cleaning behind and under appliances
- Cleaning and disinfecting countertops and backsplashes
- Clean and organize cabinets and drawers
- Cleaning of range hood and filter
- Cleaning inside of oven, microwave and refrigerator
- Cleaning under furniture
- Polishing applicable tables, chairs & furniture
- Dusting of lamp shades
- Dusting of shelved items
- Cleaning inside windowsills and tracks
- A thorough vacuuming of floors, wall edges and crevices
- Wipe down walls from floor up to approximately eight feet
- Vacuuming and cleaning of upholstery
Cat Hoarder’s House
The images below were taken at a cat hoarder’s home in Indiana. It’s unknown how many cats lived in this home but it was many. Over the years the owner would lay layers of trash bags, paper sacks, trash and cat litter over the entire floor. Year after year, as cats peed and pooped, the layers grew taller and taller. When we entered the home, in some areas the technicians heads were only inches from the ceiling.
For over a week, our team used pick axes and sledge hammers to break apart the layers of poop and pee, which had hardened like concrete. After we had cleaned everything out of the house, it was discovered that too much structural damage existed and the home was demolished.