Steps to Reserve a Seat in Our Training Class
We want you to be comfortable with your decision to choose Bio-Trauma 911, Inc. for your biohazard remediation training needs. Therefore if you have any questions regarding our crime scene cleaning course or how to sign up for our course, please call Steve Hanna or Brandon Stone at 1-800-759-6960 or Email Us. Even if you have what you feel is a dumb question or one that may be answered somewhere in our site, please don't hesitate to call Martha. We are here for you before, during and after your initial training so please reach out to us for help and advice.
The staff of Bio-Trauma 911, Inc. is committed to providing a comprehensive and dynamic learning experience to each and every person we train through our crime scene cleanup training course. Our staff is comprised of police officers, medical professionals, chemical experts and others dedicated to this goal.
The crime scene cleanup training course offered by Bio-Trauma 911, Inc. is one of the most competitively priced courses offered in the United States. Complete with Power Point presentations, videos, study materials, professional instruction and hands-on training, its value cannot be matched.
Please follow any of these links to learn more. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Read the "Training Overview"
2. View our training outline and understand the cost of our 4-day and 5-day courses
3. View our available training dates and choose one that fits your schedule
4. Complete our reservation form
5. Make either a full payment or partial payment using our payment links on each page. A mimimum of $300 must be received to reserve a class seat
6. Pay the remaining amount due for the class within two weeks of the training start date
7. Our staff will make contact with you once a reservaton form is received. You may wait to make a payment until you speak with us but we cannot guarantee a class seat without payment.